What exciting new tech-enriched lesson do you want to try next? Let ITIP Ohio fund it!
ITIP Ohio provides grant opportunities to Ohio teachers to reward excellence in teaching and promote innovative practices. ITIP invites all Ohio PreK-12 teachers to submit an application. The process is simple: create a video/screencast that showcases an exemplary lesson and demonstrates the innovative ways you are using technology with students; summarize the next tech-enhanced lesson you want to facilitate in your classroom; and explain how you will utilize the technology resource you are asking this grant program to fund. That's it!
Up to ten $500 grants will be awarded each year. Need some inspiration? Check out these examples!
Any PreK -12 Ohio teacher
- Applicants must submit: (1) one video, 5-10 minutes in length, which demonstrates your excellence in teaching with technology, and (2) an innovative tech-infused lesson proposal. Please note that the proposed lesson does not have to relate to the provided video.
- Review the Application Evaluation Criteria prior to submitting your application.
- Proposed lessons must enhance teaching and learning through the use of technology.
- Up to $500 will be provided per award.
- Applicants must detail proposed expenses within the application.
- Funding is considered for equipment, materials, and professional development directly related to the proposed lesson.
- Review the Terms of Grant.
The grant review committee reviews applications twice a year. Review the Award Cycles for details.
Applications are evaluated on the effective use of technology integration in the classroom. Our grant committee carefully considers each application according to established evaluation criteria. Review the Application Evaluation Criteria for details. Awardees must agree to the Terms of Grant. Upon completion of the grant project, awardees participate in a recorded interview and submit a 300 word essay detailing their experience in implementing their lesson. ITIP Ohio may feature interview recordings and essays in print and digital distributions. Review the Final Report Guidelines for details.