Congratulations to the 2020 winner!
Willoughby Eastlake School of Innovation
Nominations for 2021 open in October
ITIP Ohio, as the Ohio ISTE Affiliate, is pleased to offer the Ignite Award.
Submission Deadline: January 10th, 2021
Awards announced: January 24th, 2021
Awards Ceremony: Awardees will be recognized at the Ohio Educational Technology Conference
IGNITE: SPARK, EXCITE
The ITIP Ohio IGNITE Award recognizes educators who use technology to help "ignite the fire" in teachers or students. One IGNITE Award will be given away each year to the educator that does just that...IGNITES the fire...SPARKS creativity...and EXCITES learners to think outside the box through meaningful educational technology integration.
The award is open to all K-12 educators (administrators, specialists and classroom teachers) and is connected to the ISTE Making it Happen Award, which provides national recognition of educational technology leaders. The ITIP Ohio IGNITE Award will be presented at the Ohio Educational Technology Conference (OETC) in Columbus in February.
While nominations can touch on accomplishments that occur over the course of a nominee’s career, the primary focus of the nomination should be on the work and accomplishments that occurred during the current and prior school year.
Please be detailed in your responses to the questions in this form. Cite specific examples whenever possible.
- ITIP Ohio Award
- Free registration to the 2020 Ohio Educational Technology Conference (OETC)
- Recognition at award ceremony at 2020 OETC
- Free registration for the 2020 ITIP Ohio Summit Featuring Google for Education at Kalahari Conference Center, Sandusky, Ohio.
- One year ISTE Membership, an ISTE award certificate and an ISTE "Making IT Happen" jacket
- The winner of ITIP Ohio's award is also designated as the Ohio representative for the ISTE Making IT Happen award program.
Please take the time to nominate and recognize someone from your school or district this year!
If you have any questions, please contact ITIP Ohio at info@ITIPOhio.org