Ohio Google Summit 2020
May 11-12, 2020 | Sandusky, OH | #ITIP2020
- More than 80 Concurrent Sessions held May 11-12, 2020
- FREE pre-conference event on May 10th
- Lunch provided each day (Breakfast is on your own)
- FREE onsite parking
- Featured sessions each day
- Vendor Mixer Monday evening
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Great door prizes!
Purchase Order: If you are paying by PO, please select the "Pay by Check" option when registering. Attendees paying with a PO must submit the PO by email (email@example.com), mail (ITIP at 1205 E. Fifth Street, Dayton, OH 45402) or fax (937-746-1029).
Mail: To pay by check, print the online registration form and mail along with the check to ITIP Ohio, 1205 E. Fifth Street, Dayton, OH 45402.
Summit Rate for both days per person
- Early Bird Register by March 5 : $219
- Online Price March 6-May 3 : $234
- Onsite Price May 10-12: $334
Summit Rate for one day per person
- Early Bird Register by March 5 : $180
- Online Price March 6-May 3 : $190
- Onsite Price May 10-12: $290
Summit Rate for Groups
Discounts available for teams of four or more from the same district on the same PO receive a 10% discount, available for 2-day registrations only
- Early Bird Register by March 6 : $197.10 per attendee
- Online Price March 6-May 3 : $210.60 per attendee
- Group rates are not available on site
Use promo code GROUPS. Registrations must be entered individually.
All registrations in the group must be completed within 48 hours or the full conference fee will be applied.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY: Conference registration cancellations will be accepted through May 6, 2020. All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email or mail to ITIP Ohio. The cancellation policy and deadline is as follows:
- Received by April 19, 2020 – full refund
- Received between April 20 - April 27, 2020 – full refund less 25%
- Received between April 28, 2020 - May 6, 2020 - full credit to the 2021 Google Summit
- Cancellations postmarked after May 6, 2020 will not be accepted for any reason
- If a cancellation results in a group registration falling below the threshold of 4 registrations, the resulting price difference will be factored into the refund amount